Thursday, October 9, 2008

Save BIG at Joann Fabrics using Ebates Bigcrumbs Mrrebates Quickrewards Sunshine Rewards

I will make this as short as possible.
I've explained the different programs in my other blogs so I am simply going to post the buttons here that will lead you to the page to sign up for them. If you want more details just see my other blogs. :)
pays 7.2% Click on that and sign up (you'll use it often if you shop online and like getting cash back) . Once you have signed up do a search for Joann under stores and click on it.
Photobucketpays 7%. Click on that then sign up for it, once you are signed up search for Joann then click on it.
Mr. Rebates pays 7%. Click on button, sign up, search for Joann.
Click here to join! 5% back. Click link, sign up, find Joann.com. Also sign your friends up for this one, Ebates pays you 20$ for every purchase your friend makes. Forever.
5% back. Click link, sign up, find Joann.com.
Sunshine Rewards 5% cash back. Click link, sign up, find Joann.com. You'll also get paid $2 to sign up and $2 for every friend you sign up.
4% cash back. Click link, sign up, find Joann.com. You'll get $5 for signing up and 10% of the earnings of each of the friends you sign up.
Photobucket 3% cash back. Click link, sign up, find Joann.com.

Depending on what you buy there is this code SEPTFSA835 that you can use for free shipping on a purchase over $35 . Also if you buy 3 purchase that total more than $35 after discounts and before tax and shipping and handling you are automatically in the free shipping club. I am in the free shipping club so I only have to spend $10 to get my items shipped free. I use the 40% off coupons ALL the time AND get my stuff shipped for free plus the rebates.
SEPTA840 is 40% off and expires 10-15.
EED292 is also 40% off and expires 10-18. I put 2 there in case you wanted to get a great deal twice!

So, you get the rebates, plus the 40% off coupons I've given you PLUS the money they pay you just for signing up for the programs!
You can do this all year long and save hundreds, even thousands of dollars.

Hopefully I have explained everything pretty well but if not fee free to email me.
Also, I do ask that you sign up for the programs by clicking on the buttons on my page so I will get credit for it. :)

Thank you and please feel free to let me know what you think about my blog. I'm brand new to blogging and just learning the last few days. If all goes well I'll write blogs like this more often if someone can use them. I love saving money and helping other people save money. :)

1 comment:

Jesse Bouman said...

I noticed that Extrabux.com has a dance contest going on right now. Worth a peek.

http://www.youtube.com/extrabux

Followers